Monday, October 26, 2009

2 weekends of Detroit

First weekend, i headed out there with the Myour House girls.

Friday, when we arrived, first thing we did was scoop up Nic Notion and met up with Quelle and Mars. We headed out to Eastern Market for a little party. Unfortunately, as I grabbed my camera out of my bag, I realized I forgot the battery. I did bring the film camera, but those photos will take some time to post up.

Most of the weekend was a blurr, it was all hanging out until Saturday night. We all went to the Benefits for Hex Murda show, who had Slum Village, Trick Trick, Rude Jude, The Alchemist, Danny Brown, and other fun loving hip hop artist performing just to gather a crowd to support Hex Murda's medical bills.
Benefit for Hex">

here are some of my shitty iphone photos
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
trick-trick with yung berg's stolen $70,000 transformer's necklace. everyone that wasn't performing got kicked off the stage when he was on... you know, just incase.

oh yeah they really know how to rip you off in Detroit
12 cent different if you pay cash instead of credit.
Detroit

The second time around, I went to visit my dear friend Kristine. Too bad I couldn't stay the entire weekend. Instead I came back to work a party that got busted. Anywho, I did have an awesome time hanging out at proof seeing a bum stripping in the window for some unfortunate ladies. then going to Northern Lights to see a bus boy grooving to some funky beats! And they actually had a disco ball going!

Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
a site of Windsor, Ontario Canada from Detroit's Riverfront.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i recently installed the photoshop application on my phone to make my fotos look a bit better. i don't know if you already have that app yet but you should give it a try if you don't. hope you had fun in the D!!!