Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What's going on?

State street projects

I really like the photo above. It's something I took three years ago from my Nikon FM10.

So like i said in one of my previous posts, i took a week vacation from work. It felt really nice. And even though i was hosting an out of towner, I still had time to think and reminisce. A few word to describe what i was really thinking about is i am really enjoying myself with this person and not having to go to work. But at the same time, I still miss the pass. There are people that were in my life, that i wish were still in my life. I know people change over time, and there are reasons why people stop talking to people, but only if it were still like the good ol' days..

i still wish i was 3 years old. at that age, no one can use you, you are the one that needs someone, and majority of the time they will be there for you.

No comments: