Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Long Weekend.

from wednesday afternoon until saturday evening, i was in vegas with my family. this trip was probably the first family trip in 5 years. my dad, as usual, was being an ass and didn't come along, but we can count him out of the family.

day 1, we arrived in vegas around 2 p.m., and took a shuttle to the wynn. and must i say the wynn is an extremely nice hotel. afterwards we checkin to harris, and that place isn't as nice. we then ate at the paris diamond club area with free food and booze.

Las Vegas Day 1

day 2, my sister and i woke up early to get to the poolside to lay out and take a nap. we got about 4 hours of on and off sun. the wynn's pool area is extremely nice tooo! afterwards we went to the wynn's extrememly nice buffet. soo much good food! I had to finish up some homework, so my mom and sister walked around together. after i was done, we went to go see Cirque du Soleil LOVE with The Bealtes. it was a memorizing show!

Las Vegas Day 2
Las Vegas Day 2

day 3, my sister and i woke up early again to get to the poolside. this time not as many people were out. it mightve been the hard partying or cause it was on the cooler side. we still stayed out for about 4 hours. then had a not so good buffet at harris. after we basically walked one end of the strip to the other end. saw the mgm lions. and got some chipolate for dinner... sooo good. oh yes, after dinner we encountered a creepy old dude. my mom is too nice of a person, and doesn't have much common sense. anywho, later that night, the two old ladies got me mad, so i ended up walking around vegas by myself since no one was willing to do anything!


day 4, this was the packing day, well at least for my mom and me. since my sister did it the night before (that is the reason why we didn't go out). then head to Louis Vuitton, and my sister got herself a really nice bag and me a wallet! i guess that made up for the night before. HA! We had lunch in the mall across the street then headed out to the airport.

Vegas Day 4

because of this trip, I was tired all weekend long and basically slept for 12 hours sunday and monday. at least monday, touge factory had a nice little bbq.

Matt's Birthday

No comments: