Thursday, June 10, 2010

Update?

i feel i should update on what's going on in my life/head.

well i am going to share this with the folks who reads my blog, a [music] video. music produced by the flashbulb, or benn jordan. video is also done by him but also with the help of rodger! i think it's pretty...


anywho, well starting off with my final projects. i didn't do the mural thing, i changed my mind about 3 times and decided to do it on my mom's surgery scars. since they a bit personal, i ain't going to post them on the web...

as far as soul sauce, it's continuing! maybe not for long, not enough folks roll through. it's unfortunate, but at least limbs and i play each other, and our friends, awesome soulful tracks. so if you are reading this, come to one! there is one every 2nd and 4th Fridays of the month. Soul Sauce #6 is happening tomorrow at Risque Cafe!


DD30 was awesome. staff delegations went smooth, no problems at the track, and no photos from me...

DDBeta at Rantoul was interesting, it's was like basically a huge parking lot with a hangar in the background.
DD Beta
DD Beta
DD Beta
DD Beta
DD Beta
DD Beta
DD Beta
DD Beta

i did take photos at one party, but man, underground party scene for me... i can't even stand to be in the environment for more than a minute. the myour house scarred me, i don't know if it's a good thing, or a bad thing. probably a good thing...

so it's summer time... we shall see what adventures await me!
31st Street Beach

No comments: