Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mural

Mural

So I ended up not doing the mural thing for my final project. I did go around taking photos of 15 different photos, but because of some places where the murals were so big and the area for me to take the photo of them were so narrow, I had to take sections of them and photoshop back together. I started shoot pretty late, and these murals take forever to sew together. I decided to do a project about my mom's pain. Which I am sure my teacher will absolute love, because it has so much content and meaning in them (GAG!).

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oh wow, this is the mural in front of my elementary school.

The Crapper said...

from what i remember, i passed your place a few times looking for murals around the neighborhood. when i got the time, i'll post up more murals i got.