Wednesday, November 18, 2009

IScream: Zombies ate my DJ!

i know this is a couple of weeks late, but i've been trying to rest my eyes from the computer..

anywho, from the night before halloween, we've got IScream!
IScream: Zombies Ate My DJ!
IScream: Zombies Ate My DJ!
IScream: Zombies Ate My DJ!
IScream: Zombies Ate My DJ!
IScream: Zombies Ate My DJ!
IScream: Zombies Ate My DJ!
IScream: Zombies Ate My DJ!
IScream: Zombies Ate My DJ!
IScream: Zombies Ate My DJ!
i believe gary was trying to advertise Battle To Be Known 3 that is coming up this weekend...

unfortunately, i wont be able to go. this weekend i'll be in detroit working on my final projects for school! if you fortunate folks need something to do, Battle To Be Known 3 should be, will be, an exciting event to go to, especially since it's a two day thing.

more info on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/events.php?ref=sb#/event.php?eid=164064660729&index=1


No comments: