Friday, November 21, 2008

Tuesday Night Enlargements

tuesday nights is the night for my darkroom class. in this class we practice enlarging and get critiqued by our teachers and TA. i never get critique cause it hurts my eyes walking in and out of a darkroom to a bright ass room. i think i should get some advice, but anywho, here is what i got...

Pictures making up a picture
an assignment for my foundations class, pictures making up a picture. it's my shoe rack in my room.

Angela at Delilah's
a photo of angela at delilah's. this enlargement really doesnt look as good as the print. i edited in photoshop :P

American Brand Beer
American Brand Beer. I can only find this beer at delilah's, but it's way better than pbr and definitely old style. oh yeah, i had to edit this photo too. there was a harsh line separating a 3rd of the photo, so i soften that line in photoshop. it must be from the drying of water...

Let Boogie
Let's Boogie Records and Tape, this place can be found in Bridgeport right on Halsted. never been in there, but i've seen it since i was a kid.

No comments: