Thursday, June 28, 2007

Airborne

So today, June 29th, 2007, was one of those typical days were I didn't want to wake up. Well I actually did at 6:00am, still needing to shower and all that before having to leave at 6:30 and getting at work by 7am. Yeah, well, it still took me awhile before I woke up. I eventually got out of the house at 6:35, taking my normal Thursday route to NU. Archer Ave, 18th St., State St, then over to the LFP. Well waiting at the light at Roosevelt and Michigan Avenue, I decided to cross since the lights were changing. yeah bad idea, A Cadillac runs a red light. Of course, they hit my front wheel, causing me to fly up in the air about 10 feet. I remembered my exact thought, "oh shit, I'm going to die." Obviously I didn't, but I did sit there for a good 10 minutes, not being able to move. Not out of shock, but out of pain. Oh yes, and to top it off, the fucker ran.

this makes it visit number 3 to the ER this year..

here are some injury pictures.
head
elbow
lower back
knees and foot
wrist

To begin with, i walked like an old man, and now i walk like an old man that needs to be put to sleep... ACK!

No comments: